The DGT 3000, released October 2014, is successor to the DGT XL and offers the following advantages:
- Extra info in a larger display
- Connects to all DGT electronic chess boards
- Seconds are shown from the start
- Larger display with more information
- 25 pre-set timing systems
- 5 slots for customized settings
Easily access all the settings chess players like on one large display. For example, simple blitz timing, action chess, or tournament modes along with all popular delay types (Fischer, Bronstein, and US Delay).